Benefits of 7400 AquaPruf End Drive:
Features & Benefits
- Frame is designed with no horizontal surfaces for optimum cleaning. Conveyors over 10’ (3,048 mm) long consist of multiple sections which are bolted together.
- Bearings are mounted in cast stainless steel housings for maximum performance in washdown environments.
- Solid UHMW wear strips are easily lifted out of the frame without tools to minimize cleaning time.
- The tool-less tip up pulley allows conveyor end to be lifted easily for quick access to inside of conveyor for cleaning.
- Conveyor is designed to withstand high pressure (100-1,500 psi) spray and chlorinated solutions.
- The return belt supports are segmented plastic slide blocks and are easily removed without tools for effective cleaning.
- Drive sprockets are located on a 1.5” square stainless steel shaft without fasteners to provide optimum drive strength and cleanability.
- Frame cut-outs (optional) are available to allow spraying the inside of the conveyor without lifting the belt.
- Nose bar idler ends (optional) are constructed of a machined UHMW bar to provide a 1.5” diameter transfer.
- The nose bar drive configuration (optional) allows the use of the nose bar transfer on each end of the conveyor for small product transfers.
- Belt lifters (optional) raise the belt from the wear strips by simply pulling an external lever for fast access and effective cleaning.
- Load: 20 lbs/square foot of belt (90 kg/m2)
- Belt Widths: 6” (152 mm) to 60” (1,524 mm)
- Lengths: 36” (914 mm) to 999” (25,375 mm)
- Belt speed: 233 ft/min maximum (71 m/min)
- Wear strip material is UHMW
- Continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel frame
- #4 Polish on all outside surfaces
- Bearing material is 400 stainless steel
- Bearing lubricant is H1 type FDA lubricant
- FDA approved belting and plastic components