Positive End Drive
Benefits of 7600 Ultimate AquaPruf Positive End Drive:
- Load: 20 lbs/square foot of belt (90 kg/m2)
- Belt Widths: 6” (152 mm) to 36” (914 mm)
- Lengths: 36” (914 mm) to 40’ (12.2 m)
- Belt speed: 233 ft/min maximum (71 m/min)
- Solid urethane belting, includes Belt Scraper
- UHMW Wear strip bed plate
- Continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel frame
- #4 Polish on all frame surfaces
- Bearing material is 400 stainless steel
- Bearing lubricant is H1 type FDA lubricant
- USDA Accepted Belting
- Meets USDA, NSF & AMI design specifications
Features & Benefits
- Frame is designed with no horizontal surfaces for optimum cleaning. Conveyors over 10’ (3,048 mm) long consist of multiple sections which are bolted together (can be welded together on site).
- Bearings are mounted in cast stainless steel housings for maximum performance in washdown environments.
- Solid UHMW wear strips are easily lifted out of the frame without tools to minimize cleaning time.
- The tool-less tip up pulley allows conveyor end to be lifted easily for quick access to inside of conveyor for cleaning.
- Solid Urethane belt is sprocket driven for consistent performance and has no bacteria harboring hinges or pins.
- Open Belt Tracking Flanges and solid UHMW idler pucks create access to pulleys.
- Conveyor is designed to withstand high pressure (100-1,500 psi) spray and chlorinated solutions.
- Drive sprockets are located on a 1.5” square stainless steel shaft without fasteners to provide optimum drive strength and cleanability.
- Frame cut-outs (optional) are available to allow spraying the inside of the conveyor without lifting the belt.
- Belt lifters (optional) raise the belt from the wear strips by simply pulling an external lever for fast access and effective cleaning.
- TIG welded stand offs keep fasteners out of the food zone.