We are pleased to announce that SmartFlex Conveyors have officially merged into the FlexMove Conveyor line.
SmartFlex Conveyors has officially become FlexMove Solutions and will continue to be offered globally as a product in the Dorner portfolio. Our FlexMove conveyors can now be acquired in two ways – As completed conveyor systems (FlexMove Solutions) or as parts (FlexMove Components).
Complete conveyor systems shipped in
sub-assemblies for fast and easy installation
Aluminum & Stainless Conveyor components for complete flexibility in layout and design
Dedicated to high quality, innovative designs and comprehensive conveyor platforms, we deliver products equipped to accommodate virtually any material handling application and provide efficient solutions for a wide range of manufacturing industries.
To further help your business transport a broad range of products, FlexMove Conveyors offer a variety of options with unique features, such as flexible chain with cleats, rollers, friction pads, steel top, anti-static and also fabric belts.
FlexMove Series Conveyors are best for:
- Part Handling
- Tight Spaces
- Assembly Automation
- Machine Conveyance
- Elevation Changes
- Complex Configurations
- Long Lengths
- Curves, Jogs, Incline, Decline
FlexMove Accessory Modules
Benefits of FlexMove Series
- T-slot aluminum frames allow for easy-to-install add-ons and custom design changes
- Straightforward and compact design maximizes space while minimizing noise, maintenance, and space
- Designed to accommodate vertical and horizontal conveying
- Variety of chain tops with features to suit different application needs
- Can reach speeds of up to 50 m/min
- Withstand maximum product loads from 150 kg to 300 kg